COLDFUSION DATABASE PROGRAMMER
Walter R. McDonald & Associates, Inc. (WRMA) currently has an opening for a ColdFusion Database Programmer to work on a long term project in the Rockville, MD office. WRMA is a leading provider of consulting services to human services agencies and organizations. With offices in Sacramento, California, and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, WRMA, Inc. applies advanced technology and consulting to better the lives of children and families, advance public policy, and improve the management of social services agencies.
- Provide technical support in developing and maintaining SQL Server and MS Access database applications
- Create scripts for data maintenance or bug fixes
- Review, analyze, and document data and workflow processes
- Assist with administrative maintenance of relational databases including backup/recovery, schedule jobs, problem diagnosis and performance tuning.
- Assist with ad-hoc reports as needed
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum three (3) years as a ColdFusion Developer; coding, designing and optimizing high-traffic, mission-critical applications
- Minimum three (3) years working with Microsoft SQL Server 200X as a developer
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft BI technologies (SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS)
- Building user interfaces and back-end databases (MS Access, MS SQL Server)
- Application development using VBA
- Trouble-shooting, debugging, and testing
- Web Services development experience a plus
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Excellent PC skills; MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook
Working at WRMA can provide for a very fulfilling and rewarding career. The contributions our employees make to our mission of improving the lives of children and families are invaluable to us. We offer opportunities for personal growth, competitive salaries, and a generous benefit package.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please go to our website http://wrma.iapplicants.com/searchjobs.php. We request that you include a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
WRMA is an equal opportunity employer.