Walter R. McDonald & Associates, Inc. (WRMA) is a leading provider of consulting services to human services agencies and organizations. With offices in Sacramento, California, and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, WRMA, Inc. applies advanced technology and consulting to better the lives of children and families, advance public policy, and improve the management of social services agencies.
WRMA currently has an opening for a Research Manager to work on several on-going evaluations of children's service programs.
- Participate in the management of one large project or multiple smaller research projects
- Design and implement research, evaluation, and strategic planning project
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Conduct quantitative research and statistical analysis
- Present and publishing of research findings
- Maintain and manipulate both large and small datasets
- Prepare technical research reports and other products
- Ph.D. in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Human Development, or Statistics preferred
- Three to five years of professional level experience designing, planning and conducting research and program evaluation and statistical analysis
- Proven track record of directing project teams and preparing proposals
- Experience with SPSS, SAS, and/or other statistical software packages
- Knowledge of research and evaluation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office applications
- Effective communication skills, verbally and in writing, with a wide range of audiences
- Excellent organization skills Willingness to engage in a wide range of tasks
Working at WRMA can provide for a very fulfilling and rewarding career. The contributions our employees make to our mission of improving the lives of children and families are invaluable to us. We offer opportunities for personal growth, competitive salaries, and a generous benefit package.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please go to our website http://wrma.iapplicants.com/searchjobs.php. We request that you include a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
WRMA is an equal opportunity employer.