Technical Support Specialist
WRMA is a leading provider of consulting services to human services agencies and organizations. With offices in Sacramento, California and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, WRMA specializes in the design, development, and implementation of advanced approaches to data capture, analysis and management, technical assistance in programmatic and technological innovation, performance monitoring, and the evaluation of programs designed to improve the outcomes of vulnerable children and families.
We are looking for a sharp professional to provide high quality technical support and guidance to our staff. This is a full time opportunity, Monday-Friday.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field
- Related certifications or advanced training
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to answer questions resolving computer problems for users in person, via telephone and from a remote location
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and problem resolution skills related to personal computer operations, peripheral devices, and connectivity to local and wide area networks
- Knowledge of PC hardware and software in Windows XP/Vista/7 environments and Windows 200X Server Operating Systems (Active Directory/Group Policy)
- Provide technical support and guidance to approximately 20 onsite staff and occasionally to 20-30 offsite staff
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software problems. Load, install, and configure common application software (Anti-virus/Encryption/Productivity) for appropriate hardware configurations
- Implement, monitor, and control data security and disaster recovery
- Maintain companywide content management systems (SharePoint/Share Drives/Email lists)
- Coordinate vendor activity in maintenance of computer and peripheral equipment (servers, printers, fax machines, phones, e-mail, etc.)
- Assist with operating system and other software upgrades to insure continuity among systems
- Format, repair, and configure windows installations on PCs, as necessary
- Maintain hardware and software inventory of all user computers including tracking of software licenses
- Create and maintain documentation of the various IT support process
- Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades
Working at WRMA can provide for a very fulfilling and rewarding career. The contributions our employees make to our mission of improving the lives of children and families are invaluable to us. We offer opportunities for personal growth, competitive salaries, and a generous benefit package.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please go to our website http://wrma.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-406395.html. We request that you include a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
WRMA is an equal opportunity employer.